Domestic Motor Insurance

For anyone who owns a car, it is wise to take out motor insurance to protect yours and other people’s property. It can range from basic cover to premium, depending on your vehicle.

About Domestic Motor Insurance

Available cover options include: Compulsory Third Party (CTP) , Third Party Property Damage (TPPD) and Third party, Fire and Theft. Comprehensive cover includes all of the previously listed (excluding CTP), as well as damage to your own car, regardless of fault. This cover is typically riqusted if your car is under finance.

Rev Up Your Coverage

Competitive premiums

Tailored insurance solutions

Claims support

Features and benefits

Experts in insurance and client assistance

We work with a diverse range of industries

We have a proven track record of serving clients across various industries, including small startups and large corporations alike.

Expertise & experience

By working with us you gain ongoing support and an ally in your corner if you ever need to make a claim.

Premium funding options available

To help businesses manage their cash flow and make insurance more accessible, we offer premium funding options.

Getting Started With CoverWise IS

Getting started is easy as

Call or email us

Our team of experienced professionals will work with you to gather information about you or the business, to understand your insurance needs.

Receive a quote

After gathering the necessary information, we will provide you with insurance solutions and quotes to suit your needs.

Get insured

After you have carefully reviewed the solutions, the final step is to get you insured. Our insurance brokers will confirm and bind the policy.